Doucce Cosmetics is seeking a remote social media intern to join the company’s marketing department and assist with a wide range of daily tasks. Candidates should have working knowledge of the social and digital media and marketing space, including major social media platforms. This internship will require 24 total remote hours per week. This is an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule. To start, you will be required to attend a 3-day in-office training session prior to going remote.
Interns who can receive school credit for the completion of the internship are preferred. Start and end dates will depend on schools credit requirements, but preferably have a start day in
Potential for paid position depending on experience.
- Assisting with the management of company social channels (scheduling, posting, copywriting, etc)
- Help with all Influencer Marketing (gifting, giveaways, content partnerships)
- Gather and record marketing data (potential influencers and brand partners)
- Support social media team with other requests as needed
Candidates should be:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Well versed in social & digital platforms
- Familiar with influencer marketing techniques and initiatives
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media Internship.